The ideal candidate should be familiar with AT&T’s wireline strategic services products and systems.
Preferred AT&T Product Experience:
- Dedicated Internet
- AT&T VPN
- IP Flex Reach
- Security Services
Preferred AT&T Systems Experience:
- Sales Express
- CDTs (Strategic Services)
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Time Management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Location: Eastern Time Zone Preferred; but not required
The Project Manager manages client projects, with a key focus on wireline strategic services orders in support of growing overall wireline new sales revenue.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- The coordination and completion of projects on time and within scope.
- Overseeing all aspects of orders from proposal development to delivery of services.
- Setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress of orders for the sales and management teams.
- Communicating directly with clients and partners to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and timeline.
- Aiding management in devising direct sales plans/strategies.
- Partnering with Sales and Management teams to develop responses to Requests for Proposals.
- Reporting and escalating to internal and partner management teams for orders-at-risk and other projects as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.